We decided to do soccer again this year and we looked really forward to it beginning, had a blast during, and were super excited for it to end at the end of October! ;) This year Ella got to play and we loved seeing her competitive drive come out in a happy positive way. She is fast and determined and she said her favorite thing was to Score Goals. We also loved that she had no mid-week practices. Only Saturdays. :) Lance was assistant coach for both Maddi and Mia's teams. The girls loved having him be a part of their teams. He's a great coach! The verdict is still out on whether or not he'll coach this next year…(He said that last year too :)) so we'll see!
Ella's not sure what she loved more…playing or getting snacks at the end!
Maddi's cute team! The Glow Sticks. :)
Mia's team the Vicious Volcanoes!
Ella on the field
I found it was much easier to take pictures during Ella's games then in Mia or Maddi's. Partly because Lance was coaching and I usually spent a lot of time chasing Macee around (She did make it out the parking lot a couple of times and had someone carry her back before I noticed…not proud Mom moments!) but also because I've discovered I'm one of "THOSE" soccer Moms who get SUPER into the games and cheers REALLY loud and can't sit down much less take pictures! :) Oh well..I have took Mental Pictures. :)
Ella and her good friend/neighbor Brad.
Maddi borrowing Lance's Sun Hat.
We kind of had to give our lives up to soccer this year. With 3 games each Saturday we spent most of the day at the fields. Not the worst way to spend time as a family though we've decided. Nice to be outside and cheering each other on.
During Soccer Season Macee learned to scream "GO! GO!" and Clap her hands as well as dribble the soccer ball…most often right onto the field during a game. :) So adorable to watch though.
So fun to watch these two play for a second year. Mia says her favorite position is middle (because she can run everywhere!) and Goalie (this was the first year they used goalies)…she was a fearless goalie. :) Like anything else, she plays passionately and without fear of getting hurt. Maddi's team like Mia's struggled to win this year and as a result we saw Maddi's aggressive side come out. She's decided her favorite position is Defense (At this age not all teams play positions) but Maddi took it upon herself to play defense because she was tired of the other teams scoring goals. :) She was an awesome defender and a couple of times took the ball all the way to the other end of the field to score a goal. I wish I had a picture of the look on her face while she was playing…so intense! Love it. :)
Maddi's Team
Ella and a friend from her dance class.
Ella and her friend Kylee
Last day of Soccer…trophy day!






































No comments:
Post a Comment