Maddi had a blast one day using scissors on her hair. She told me that she cut her hair and at first it didn't look like a whole lot but as the day went on I kept finding clumps here and there. The biggest problem was that rather then taking a few needed inches off the lovely mullet she was growing in the back....she went straight for the already much shorter front part on only one side! This ended up being just the motivation we needed to take the plunge and say goodbye to the mullet forever. I was nervous as I let my friend just do what needed to be done and once I saw the results I kind of wondered why I hadn't done this sooner. :)
Monday, May 31, 2010
It was only a Matter of Time....
Maddi had a blast one day using scissors on her hair. She told me that she cut her hair and at first it didn't look like a whole lot but as the day went on I kept finding clumps here and there. The biggest problem was that rather then taking a few needed inches off the lovely mullet she was growing in the back....she went straight for the already much shorter front part on only one side! This ended up being just the motivation we needed to take the plunge and say goodbye to the mullet forever. I was nervous as I let my friend just do what needed to be done and once I saw the results I kind of wondered why I hadn't done this sooner. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment