
We had a blast putting on Mia's first real Birthday party. The little girls were all so cute dancing around in their princess wings and crowns and Mia had so much fun the whole time.
Pink Kitty Cat cake Mia asked for Specifically. I was just glad you could tell what it was when I was finished! :)


Lance and I took Mia on a "Date" with us in the Morning before her party. We went to Breakfast and then she got to take her birthday money and pick out a toy to buy. So thank you to all the family who sent her birthday money. You all helped contribute to a little baby doll car seat which has been very well used.

I think one of Mia's favorite parts of her Birthday party was at the end when Lance played one of her new games with her.


Lance and I took Mia on a "Date" with us in the Morning before her party. We went to Breakfast and then she got to take her birthday money and pick out a toy to buy. So thank you to all the family who sent her birthday money. You all helped contribute to a little baby doll car seat which has been very well used.

I think one of Mia's favorite parts of her Birthday party was at the end when Lance played one of her new games with her.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Mia. Kathleen what a cute cake. It's awesome. Next time we going running you will have to fill me in on the level of difficulty. Roman would love a kitty cake. (I know he's a boy and 5, but he loves them) anyway too cute.
Lindsay
The cake was SO easy. You do everything (ears, body, and tail) from two cake rounds. And all from one cake mix. I got a template off line that I can give to you if you want. :)
Kathleen- You are a great mom to make a cat cake! I hope Stanley wants a basketball cake someday so I just have to make a circle.
Mia is so dang cute! I just love her pose in the picture!
ok, so neil and i had a discussion about whether abigail was outgrowing all her clothes again. looking at these pictures...i would say a definite YES. :-)
love the cake! it turned out so cute!
Post a Comment